Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I lost my parental rights because I moved and was unable to make it to the next court hearing for my son. Is there anything I can do to get my parental rights back? I was attending all the court dates until I moved and fell on hard times. I had no transportation or phone.

Asked on 6/21/13, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If there is an order terminating your parental rights and you did not appeal within 30 days then you have no case.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 2:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now