Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 7:37 am

My son's father is behind in child support, over $30,000. He is currently awaiting an answer about Social Security Disability, filed in 2011. I would like to place Lien on his back amount he will receive if approved and on future payments he is to receive. I'm desperate to do this as quickly as possible.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search