Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/13, 9:19 pm

I had a person file "repeat domestic violence" charges against me and the charge was thrown out as I have never spoke to this person EVER and have certainly never had any physical confrontation with this person either. Can I sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/26/13, 1:01 pm by Jane-Robin Wender

You can sue for anything but there is little viability for that claim. That cause has multiple elements to prove and based upon your facts, you wouldn't be able to prove the elements or real damages.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

JANE-ROBIN WENDER, P.A. 3333 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 305 Delray Beach, FL 33445

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search