Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Hi, I am a conditional green card holder by marriage, and i was offered a 2 year job contract to a different states in the US. I can't bring wife with me because she has a job where we live. How can I file my permanent green card, if I am working in a different state? Is it possible to file my permanent green card if I'm far away to my wife? I need to work and support my family. Thank you so much

Asked on 11/07/11, 2:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Since there is a rational explanation for the separate addresses, if there is evidence of a bona fide marriage attached to the petition to remove the conditions on residence, it should be approved by the USCIS.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/11, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now