Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Immigration question - Can you apply for a Certificate of Citizenship (N-600) with an expired green card/permanent resident card? Also if you start the application with a valid card, does the card need to remain valid throughout the process?

Asked on 1/23/12, 7:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert West Immigration Attorney Robert West
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can but it could be several month wait until the issuance of the certificate.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/12, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now