Florida  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/13, 12:58 pm

if a mior gets a settelment from a car accident does it go in trust for her in florida

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/07/13, 1:03 pm by Barry Stein

if the settlement is over $15,000, the net proceeds have to go into a guardianship.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search