Florida  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 9:39 pm

What can i do about an employer who hasnt paid me since nov? And even after employment was termanated has still failed to pay any owed money. (employer is also an attorney)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search