Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I'm aware that not knowing the traffic laws is not a defense when given a ticket. Other than an oral rental agreement, in Hillsborough County Florida, is the landlord responsible to inform the tenant of the Florida statutes regarding landlord's and tenant's responsibilities prior to them committing a violation. Obviously they will learn them after they commit a violation.

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Huh? As a driver in the State you are charged with notice of all traffic statutes. No one is responsible for notifying you about them. Not sure what the landlord/tenant stuff has to do with anyh of this. I dont think your landlord not telling you about inability to make a left out of the apartment complex, for example, is a defense to the ticket you would get for an illegal left turn.

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms