Florida  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/12, 9:49 am

how do I ask a judge to vacate a home deed.It was turned over by my Lawyer before he had a signed deal.This is part of an Estate case.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/09/12, 4:14 pm by Barry Stein

Not enough information to really answer this question. If a deed was signed and provided pursuant to a Court Order then the Court would need to be asked to have it rescinded, if appropriate. I think you need to have all your documentation and need to consult with another attorney to verify the information and determine what your best course of action will be.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search