Florida  |  Mediation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 2:56 pm

I went to mediation with my ex_to talk about custody for our 5 yeard old son would be leaving at so how can I get a printed paper of what I agreed on.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search