Florida  |  Medical Malpractice

Physical Therpist dislocated shoulder after rotator cuff surgery

My husband had rotator cuff surgery 9 1/2 weeks ago, due to a fall in our shower. On 2/12/08 he had he had to have surgery again to have adhesions broken lose. Per Doctor's orders I took him to Physical Therapy on 2/13, while stretching same arm therapist dislocated his shoulder. Everyone there kept saying there was his way his shoulder could be dislocated but he was screaming in pain and begging them to please do something for him. They finally took an X-Ray and confirmed that the shoulder was dislocated. One of the Associate Doctors tried to relocate shoulder but due to intense pain/muscle spasms could not. I was told to take him to ER; they were able to relocate his shoulder. His arm and hand is still numb and tingling. He has 2 fingers that are totally numb. His regular surgeon is out of town until 2/20. We have been instructed to do nothing until then. Physicians said'' the shoulder is possibly blown and may need to be completely replaced''

What should we do next?