Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I was driving by a golf course and stopped at a stop sign. A golfer hit a ball which shattered my back window. Who is responsible for payment to fix the window?

Asked on 2/27/13, 6:55 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Technically the negligent golfer. Many golf clubs have a rule that they or the golfer pays for this. Reach out and find out what their rules are.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/13, 1:57 am
Michael Tobin Michael M. Tobin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Easy answer is to collect from your own auto insurance. I had a complicated case of a golfer hit by a ball from nearby driving range breaking clients nose. By research and investigation I collected from the golf course for negligent design and located the driver collecting from his parents homeowners policy. ... its just a window!

Read more
Answered on 2/28/13, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now