Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

upper respiratory infection because they do not clean the went at work now I have Esma

Asked on 2/23/13, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need medical support for this reality and you could have a worker's compensation claim. If the building is owned by someone other than your employer then you could have a personal injury claim. This is a very difficult claim to prove. Testing of the air vents would need to be done and they would have to show that whatever is causing your infection and asthma is actually from the vents.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/13, 4:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now