Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 2:55 pm

Who do I sue? I was involved with a hit and run when a car drive into the waffle house and hit my family and I but the hitter left the scene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search