Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

i have inheirted some property i have all tax papers and they are up to date, but the were sold and condos built on the property who do i go after the tenants or the county the sold my property unlawfully

Asked on 9/25/13, 5:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not sure exactly what is meant. You need to have all your paperwork in order and take it to an attorney. I trust you have some sort of deed transferring ownership to you which was recorded as that is what is needed to establish ownership. Tax papers alone wont do it.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 2:12 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the County took the property improperly, they would be the party to contact.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 5:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now