Legal Question in Social Security Law in Florida

Im trying to figure out, wat steps do i take to receive supplemental income. i dnt know if i lost my job or not bc, my bossman haven't told me, but he haven't been working me. i work doing landscaping. i need to know will i be able to receive assistance, since i ain't been working.

Asked on 3/06/13, 4:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Ortiz Ortiz Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact your local Social Security district office to begin the process.

Read more
10/17/13, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now