Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

What documents is considered as a registered owner or other legally authorized person in control of the vehicle. Documents like a registration ( expired or not expired), a insurance card with the name of the person on it. This question is in reference to my car being towed from private property (apartments). And the municipal code Sec. 804.1305. - Return of owner prior to tow in Jacksonville Florida.

Thank you


Asked on 6/21/13, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to talk to a jacksonville attorney as they may know the local code. However, your registration documents are your proof so I'm not quite sure what else you need. A Jax attorney would know.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 1:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now