Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I was recently issued a traffic ticket for making an illegal left turn (It was at an intersection that I had no due cause to believe there would be an obvious reason NOT to make a left.) I honestly didn't realize it was illegal to make a left turn there. Upon scrutinizing the ticket, I realized at the bottom there was a place where I should have been asked to sign the ticket as a confirmation that I had received it. I was not asked to sign the ticket, instead the officer simply wrote 'copy issued' on the line where my signature was to go. Is this grounds to possibly fight the ticket? Thanks!

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

There is no requirement that you sign, so no that is not grounds to fight it. There may be others though, so you should talk to an attorney in your area.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida