Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Domestic Domain in Florida, My Wife has life erstate, we pay for everything taxes,upkeep and everything, the will states after my wife it goes to a cousin who said he would not put a dime in this place, even thow it states that normal weare should be replaced by him so faar he has not. If my wife passes is there any way I can get my money back or stay as eminet domain I am not mentiond any where in the will I am her husband

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

If your wife passes then you have no interest in the property because she only has a life estate and the remainder belongs to the cousin. I suggest you move somewhere else so that you will have a place to live if she should pass. Any money that you invest in the property becomes part of the property because I am sure the life estate trust that she is under states she is to maintain the property. She can sell her life estate but onces she dies so does the ownership to whomever she sells to.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida