Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/12, 3:38 am

If a parent passes away, and they are mentally incompetent, and they leave their estate to a church, can the children protest the will

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search