Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/12, 4:45 am

Gwinnett county, Ga. family services has been called out to my sisters home several times, nothing has been done. she was raped by our father when she was younger, then he raped my neice, he is in jail now. but my sister is an alcoholic and her husband is a bullyand an alcoholic even telling the 15 yr. old girls about oral sex and asking them if they masterbate etc., I live four hours away and i need to know what to do legally.

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/09/12, 6:07 am by SHERRY RAGOLE

You will need to employ a family law attorney to determine what options are available and assist you with pursuing them.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

RAGOLE & ASSOCIATES, LLC P. O. Box 769089 Roswell, GA 30076

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search