Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/07/12, 5:28 am

I am divored from my army husband. I claim both of our girls on my taxes. I was told that if they were not claimed on his taxes they would not be eligile for money for their college in the future from the army. Is this true?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search