Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/10, 8:14 pm

My sons Father has nothing to do with him. he doesn't call or get him even after taking me to court for visitation. he drinks and parties constantly and has not paid child support since feb 1 2010. He has been arrested for drinking and has went to jail mutiple times he is also on probation so proving how much trouble he has been in with the law is no problem.I do not like him going to his fathers house because he leaves him with someone else and goes out to party but if i say no he throws up the court papers in my face. i want his rights taken from him . I don't know if i can or how i can i do not have alot of money because i am raising my son on my own and attending school full time.what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search