Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/10, 10:07 am

Can I be arrested if I file a Child Abandonment Warrant on the Non-Custodial parent but now I want to have case dismissed ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search