Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 1:58 am

I gave a police a false name when I got stopped but then told him the truth and he told me he would not put it in the report but still did is there anyway I get can out of jailtime? I am a working student and dont want a tarnished record.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search