Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 4:51 pm

i am trying to help a kid who has just made the worst decision anyone could make... he got caught having sex with his 14 year old girlfriend... he is 17... it was consensual but i know the age is a problem... they are both minors... is there anything we can do to help prevent him from being marked as a sexual offender for the rest of his life?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search