Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/14/13, 3:49 pm

2 years ago I married in USA on american girl,but straight after the marriage I had to move back to my homecountry(I'm not a citizen of USA) and she didn't want. We were keeping in touch and I agreed with idea to move to USA, but then we understood that actually we don't want to be together and that we have different plans. So do we need to form a divorce or we can just state that it was unreal marriage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search