Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 1:10 pm

If you have a court order detailing visitation do you have to have a lawyer to change it? My papers say that during christmas break from school that we alternate parent gets from the day school lets out till Christmas eve and the other gets from chmas eve till the day before school returns....well this up coming school year the school is letting the kids have 3 weeks out instead of 2 so that is totally unfair that one parent would get 6 nights and the other would get 13....not to mention i have never had to go that long without seeing my children. would they change based on the school schedule??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search