Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/10, 12:29 pm

If the father of my child lives in Georgia and I have our child born in Georgia but have plans to move back home to New York, will I still be able to move with my child to New York?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search