Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/13, 7:52 pm

My husband and I have been seperated for a year amd are working on a divorce. I had financed a car (with his mother cosigning) while we were together. When we seperated he told his mom took me off of the loan and refused me the car. I just found out this was all a lie, I'm still on the loan and the car is still registered to me. What can I do about this, as he still refuses me the car.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search