Georgia  |  Family Law

i want to move in with my boyfriend he is legally an adult. but im still in high school in the fall of 2011 i will be in the 11th grade. and he is out of high school. and i was wondering if he can legally enroll me into a high school in the state of Georgia . Millen Georgia (jekins county) if that helps any . or if his parents can legally adopt me without parents concent

Answered on: 4/06/11, 2:49 pm by Scott Riddle

Of course not, and you are doing nothing but going down a road of ruining your life. There is a word for adult me who choose young 10th grade girls as their girlfriend -- they are called predators.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Answered on: 4/06/11, 4:03 pm by Glen Ashman

Of course not. The outcome will likely be:

(1) Your boyfriend probably ends up in prison. (he belongs there for many years as he is a sexual predator and you need to get away from him).

(2) You may end up in juvenile detention.

He cannot enroll you in school. His parents cannot adopt you. And if his parents are okay with all this, his parents may end up in prison too.

Counseling is available in your school. Please seek it. Good luck.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344