Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

If you have not paid your atty fees, will that cause your final divorce decree to be filed?

Asked on 7/12/13, 12:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Am not sure what you are asking. I assume if you retained an attorney to file on your behalf but he/she has not been paid, he/she would not proceed. You need to speak to the attorney in question and get this cleared up.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 12:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now