Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 1:38 pm

My wife and I are going through a divorce. I have temporary custody of our son but, she has our vehical and since our seperation she has gotten a redlight ticket and was involved in a hit run in which she fled thw scene due to no insurance or tag. Since the car is registered to me and her as a co-owner all the tickets and thw hit and run has came back to me as my responsibility. When i asked her to pay and take responsibility for it she told me to go to hell and laughed. My question is since the car is still in my name can i go get it without her knowledge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search