Georgia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/03/13, 2:33 pm

What can I do to get compensation? I was financing my car and was rear ended, my car was totaled I wasn't hurt. I owed 8k the insurance is only paying 4k because that is what it is valued at. I don't have gap insurance but it has almost been two weeks and I was not given a rental or any money. I'm a delivery driver full time and am losing money everyday. So now I'm going to be out of work, with no car, and owing 4 grand to the finance company. This doesn't seem right when I was not at fault. What can I do? Should I get a lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search