Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

auto accident

my husband was involved in a accident on 10/05/99. it was his fault his truck was totalled, hers was still driveable. my question is she denied medical attention at the scene and signed a waiver that she was fine. 2 wks later she states that she suffered a concussion (she claims that she went to emergency room) and pain and suffering from a back ache. (she also states that she has been seeing a chiropractor) if our insurance co allstate does not pay out on her claim can she come back and sue us later for damages, if so for what damages can she sue for. also for the past two days she has pulled up in front of our house and just sat there watching our house, when she sees me she just speeds away, could this also help our case (i do have her on video tape watching our house) also our ins has already fixed her car.

Asked on 10/22/99, 12:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: auto accident

Sure, she can sue you. Anybody can sue. However, your insurance company will pay for a lawyer to defend you.

As to the harrassment issue, you need to retain independent counsel.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/99, 11:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now