Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 6:50 am

a bi grig was cut off from the first lane ended up on the fourth and fifth lane of freeway had to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting it in the process my car starting smoking when i got off freeway i pilled over and my transmission fluid was leaking also i'm having right shoulder pain and also my right foot contacted 911 in return the officer that reported to the scene called he has my information but i don't know if he added me to the accident report what should i do

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/04/13, 7:01 am by Scott Riddle

Go to the doctor. You leave out details, such as whether you hit anything, whether the truck and driver were identified, whether the truck hit anything, whether the car that cut the truck off was identified, etc. Presumably, you posted because you want to know if you can sue someone. It would be hard if you don't know who that is. In addition, what are your actual damages (i.e., real medical expenses). You can either repost with the whole story, or call a lawyer in your area to discuss.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search