Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/09, 7:58 am

Civil suit after two years

I had a small auto accident two years ago in 11 days. I was issued a summons last night and don't know why. I had insurance that should have paid the expenses for he paty involved and have not heard a word from anyone until now. What should I do? I have nothing, especially money for an attorney.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search