Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 7:29 am

my husband was attacked by a dog what can we do t have the dog removed from our neighborhood

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/23/13, 7:34 am by Scott Riddle

Your county no doubt has an animal control office. Contact them, and they will investigate. Of course, they will need more fact surrounding the dog and the "attack" to determine whether the dog poses a danger.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search