Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/12, 7:52 pm

I have a judgment but need to find employer for garnishment. Do I need an attorney to help me complete garnishment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search