Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/30/13, 4:57 pm

want to know about quit claim deeds in GA to add me to father's property but not the loan was told by the bank that holds the mortgage that would help keep house out care homes hand in case something was to happen to him. The bank said if I got one and if something happens to dad (dies) the loan would be mine and I waouldn't have to get my own just finish paying off his

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search