Georgia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/11, 8:52 am

My husbands has his own business that is now closed but he owes payroll taxes...i have opened up a new business in the same building that he closed his business and i now use his old client..can the irs take from my business to pay his payroll taxes for his business that is now closed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search