Georgia  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 5:27 am

I recently received a ticket, but I am unemployed and unable to pay. Is there anyway to get community service instead of paying the fine? If so, who do I talk to about it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search