Georgia  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/10, 4:30 pm

my husband is back at work after being out due to an injury> if he is unable to do the job and has to leave they want him to sign something that says he is choosing to leave. They are making it sound like he will be fired. does he have to sign anything to leave work?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search