Hawaii  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/23/04, 8:59 pm

Cannot get birth certificate, need passport

I cannot get a birth certificate as the hospital in California in which is was born was destroyed along with all records.

How do I prove citizenship, or how can I get a passport?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/24/04, 2:27 am by Myron Morales

Re: Cannot get birth certificate, need passport

Normally, the county government keeps records of birth, so the destruction of the hospital should not make this an impossibility.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Lee Lane Smith LLP 67 Wall Street, Suite 2211 New York, NY 10005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search