Legal Question in Immigration Law in Hawaii

My wife is in the us on an F1 student visa and we want to change her status to a resident alien or green card. In addition to the forms we got from the USCIS website, what else do we need prior to filing her paperwork?

We have a joint account and our marriage certificate. We've lived together on the same lease for over a year.

I know there is a medical exam she need's to take but we don't know what else we need. Please help.

Asked on 5/21/12, 12:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may find detailed information on the adjustment of status process as well as my services here:

Read more
Answered on 5/21/12, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Hawaii

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now