Legal Question in Disability Law in Illinois

I live in illinois and on November 18 2011 , i leased a 2005 ford 500 from a used vehicle of a car lot! Well ever since then I have been having problems with the car, for one i was not told about how much the monthly car payment was until 3 days after I drove the car off the lot and when i told them i could not afford the payment they told me it was too late that I was stuck with it. Then 3 weeks after having the car the accelerator went out. Every time i call them I get the run around between this person and that person, there is never one set person i can speak with. On February 1, i realized that the when trying to push the gas it doesnt swith gears. I took it to someone else to tell me what was wrong with it in which it was the transmission, so I called the dealership and let them know for 3 days i kept having to speak to different people and try to explain to them that my warranty had not expired. Finally i spoke with a gentleman that told me to bring the car in so they could look at it. I was told to bring it on a monday and they ddnt send it off to the mechanic until that friday. Yesterday I spoke with the mechanic and he told me that it was not the transmission but it may be the engine, i then spoke to the gentleman that sent the car out to the mechanic and he said to call the owner. I have been calling the owner since then, been placed on hold for long periods of time and then told to call back but he is never there. I know that the lemon law somehow does not cover used vehicles in Illinois, but there has to be something legally that i can do. I am just so fed up and feeling stuck! If anyone can help please do, I know this just cant be right!

Have an attorney review the lease. I assume you signed one. Then the attorney may make some headway with the lessor.

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Illinois