Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 9:53 pm

I was on private property smoking weed with some friends, the police entered the building without knocking and with nothing in plain sight. They claimed the house had been condemned and belonged to the state, but the actual condemned house was across the street, can I claim it was an unreasonable search?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search