Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I soaked my cousins exboyfriends inside of his car with a hose while his belongings were inside hes threatening to sue what kind of legal trouble am I in?

Asked on 7/06/13, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If he files a complaint, you could be charged with destruction of property. Or, he could sue you in civil court for his damages.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now