Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Illinois

Im looking for an attorney to represent four people. I recently ran into trouble at kankakee il potawatomi state park. Myself and three friends were at rock creek fishing and drinking a few beers. One guy had a one hitter and a bit of weed. A conservation officer watched us from the cliff and waited for us to come out. When we came out she immediately said that she saw the one hitter and the guys who used it. She never read us any rights. then without our consent she took their bag one guy mentioned video tape her he was put in cuffs. She found the hitter and .2 of weed. she then asked who was fishing and which pole belonged to whom. two of us were unlicensed fishers she took two poles one mine as i am unlicensed but also my boyfriends who has his license. she then wrote tickets for everything she could think of possession of alcohol in a state park possession of marijuana 2-5 grams which is a huge over exaggeration, unlawful swimming and wading, littering in state park, 2 fishing without a license, being in the park after hours which it was still light out and the sign clearly says dusk til dawn she didnt write that ticket until she held us for forty minutes. that among others I just need to speak with an attorney because alot of the things she did were wrong if someone could contact me my e-mail is [email protected] thanks

Sal Sheikh www.BetterCallSal.com

The paraphernalia and cannabis charges should be your biggest concern. Feel free to contact me to discuss.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Illinois

Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA