Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/12, 2:30 am

17 yr old high school graduate wants to move in with noncustodial parent can custodial parent stop this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search